Hammersmith and Fulham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is working with Sobus to deliver a grants programme for the community and voluntary sector to compliment the delivery of the CCG’s priorities and address health inequalities from April 2016.
The grants programme will allow community and voluntary sector groups to present innovative ways they propose to work with residents of the borough to promote self-care, enabling people to take more control of their health, and reduce health inequalities across H&F.
Sobus are managing the application and assessment process and further information can be found below and on their website.
• Open for application week commencing 18th January 2016
• From 18th January until the closing date there will be support available for groups wanting to apply
• Application closing date 15th February 2016 at 5pm
• Bids assessed by panel at end of February 2016
• Outcome of applications known early March 2016
• Projects start in April 2016
For guidance notes click here
For application form click here
For practical support to complete the application form please email email@example.com
For guidance about the grants programme please email firstname.lastname@example.org