Your feedback helps us to ensure we are commissioning the right services for our local population. There are a number of ways you can get involved in having a say about health services in Hammersmith and Fulham:
- Patient reference group: Our first point of contact and ‘sounding board’ for ideas and feedback
- Patient participation groups: Most GP practices have a PPG. Join yours to have a say in how your local surgery is run
- Voluntary and community organisations: Get involved in campaigning, find out more about local services, and keep yourself informed
- Public meetings: Hammersmith and Fulham CCG attends local community networks, forums and public meetings to hear feedback and patient experiences
- Hammersmith and Fulham CCG governing body meetings: These meetings take place in public and everyone is welcome! The agenda and papers are made available on this site.
- Healthwatch Hammersmith and Fulham: By becoming a Healthwatch volunteer, you can help shape local health services by representing your community